Fudge Brownie Protein Smoothie
My favorite breakfast at the moment is the Fudge Brownie Protein Smoothie. Its a great start to the day and tastes a little bit naughty. Give it a go!
- 15 blueberries
- 30-50 grams of rolled organic oats
- 80 grams of ice
- 200 mls water
- 1 scoop Dymatize Hydrolyzed 100% Whey Protein Isolate – Fudge Brownie
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute or until smooth (time can vary depending on power of blender used).
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ⅕ red onion
- ¼ red capsicum
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1Tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Heat fry pan and add oil to hot pan.
- Place cherry tomatoes, onion and red capsicum in pan and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add baby spinach to pan and sauté for 1 minute.
- In a bowl whisk the two eggs and a pinch of black pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over ingredients in the pan.
- As the side of the egg becomes cooked fold into center of the pan. If folding doesn’t work for you this recipe works well as scrambled eggs too. Once cooked to your liking serve.
Scrambled Eggs and Avocado on Dark Rye Bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado
- 1 piece dark rye bread
- Black Pepper
- 1Tbs of water
- Toast the rye bread.
- Slice the avocado and place on the toast.
- Place two eggs in a microwave safe bowl with a pinch of pepper and a Tbs of water and whisk. Place in microwave and cook for 55 seconds (cooking time can vary depending on power of microwave).
- Place scrambled eggs on toast and avocado and enjoy.
Banana Oat Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 15 blueberries
- 80grams of ice
- 1/3 cup organic wholegrain rolled oats
- 250grams of water
- Place oats in a bowl and cover with water. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds. Let them cool.
- Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
Strawberry Banana Breakfast Muffins
Fiber, antioxidants, potassium…these little BREAKFAST treats are full of good things! And did we mention they are DELICIOUS? Meet strawberry banana breakfast muffins – your new morning favorite! Recipe from viance.com.
- 3 Bananas
- 1 C Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 C Oats
- 2 C Strawberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Mix in the milk, eggs, baking powder and vanilla.
- Slowly add in the oats and chopped strawberries.
- Divide into baking cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.