Lorna Jane SensiBliss Balls
This bliss balls are my absolute favorite. Recipe from Lorna Jane website – movenourishbelieve.com.
Blueberry Bliss Balls
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen is fine)
- zest of one lemon
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is smooth and easily sticking together. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
Raw Cocao Bliss Balls
These balls are simple and easy to make. Recipe from samcannell.com.
1 cup dried fruit (try 3/4 cup medjool dates + 1/4 cup of sulphur free dried apricots)
1 cup nuts (I used almonds and cashews)
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup organic raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
Soak medjool dates (if using them) for 15 minutes in warm water to soften.
While waiting blend nuts on high speed until they reach a fine crumb/meal texture. Remove nuts from bowl and set aside.
Blend dried fruit, cacao powder,1/4 cup of shredded coconut, coconut oil and seeds until it reaches a smooth texture.
Add the ground nuts and blend together until combined.
Once the mixture is completely combined, remove the mixture from the processor with a spoon and roll into small balls.
Coat in shredded coconut and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Leave them for at least a few hours so they reach a firmer texture.
These can also be stored in the freezer. Delicious!!
The fabulous part about this recipe is you can really get creative with the fruit and nut selections and you can also add your favourite seeds, superfood and protein powders to make them even better.